15 April 2009

His back was turned



and before I knew where I was, I was out in the garden. Hand fork at the ready. I had planned just to go and feed the roses, but one thing lead to another and a whole bed was turned over. I had been allowed to trim the edges before dinner which had made the neck twinge so you would have thought that would have been warning enough. But no, I went the whole hog and messed myself up again, so I'm tired because I had a disturbed night and uncomfortable as I'm in pain. Will I never learn? I have promised to stay out of the garden, but it is so hard. These pics are some of last years, I will post more when I feel the garden is presentable enough for the camera.... sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x