3 April 2009

Introducing Audrey

I'd like to introduce you to the 5th member of our family, Audrey or Poots as she is sometimes called.

This is Audrey helping me with the housework this morning. She soon moved when the vacuum cleaner came out! She was orginally named after Audrey Hepburn but soon got called Poots due to a not so endearing habit. If you've not read the Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisters then you'll not know why. It's a really good read, so take a look


I've add prices and sizes to the blog for anyone that is interested in the baby knits
Right off to make a start on the garden, have a good weekend

2 comments:

  1. Kathy (kburke57 on rav)30 August 2009 at 13:16

    Your work is beautiful! I only hope to knit like you someday. Right now, I've made one baby cardi that I'm making into a vest because I am afraid to do the arms! I am a fan of your work and your blogs. Lovely gardens also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you, you are very kind. Sleeves aren't so bad, just give it a try. The garden is alot of hard work and takes up alot of knitting time during the summer months

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x