5 April 2009

So tired

So for various reasons I have been up since 3:10am!

Decided to sew up this little cardi and knit a matching hairband, yes I know I could have gone in a spare bed (we have friends staying soon and all the sheets are clean), kipped on the sofa, but no got the knitting out instead. Anyway this leaves me free to start a new project this evening.


We had a great day yesterday. Went to London, did a spot of shopping, sushi lunch, then off to the theatre to see Jersey Boys such a good show can highly recommend it, especially those of you that aren't keen on musicals as this is more like a concert with a story running through it.

Plans for the day...... well the sun has its hat on so I guess, breakfast then out in the garden.

2 comments:

  1. VERY pretty. I love the colour combination. Hoe you are sleeping better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sleeping not to badly, really must get the hang of checking for comments only just saw this one, sorry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x