17 April 2009

Today...

I'm at work, which is a sad affair as normally Friday is my day off. I've nothing to do so am bored, just here to make the numbers up as we have 2 on holiday. I have bought some knitting with me, so will probably get on with that shortly, but don't tell the boss, he's one of the ones on holiday! Highlight of the day will be a trip to the hairdressers to get my roots done and my haircut, have a coffee and a good natter. My hairdresser is a MOB (Mother of the Bride) this year too, so I expect we will be discussing outfits amongst other things.

This weekend sees the annual birthday bash - 3 birthdays within an 8 day period so we all get together, have a cocktail or 4 then out for a meal. This year curry has been chosen so it could get messy. I'll tell you about it next week.

Still no sign of my extra wool, the Easter holidays have really messed up the deliveries, but I'm assured its on its way.

Have a good weekend whatever you are up too - BTW we made up 45m more bunting last night!

1 comment:

  1. Well done with the bunting lovely mummy - thank you ever so much. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x