22 April 2009

Boring ....

I am at work but have nothing much to do, so have got to grips with Ravelry which I joined at the weekend. I'm sure it will be an interesting and informative tool to use once I have the hang of things, and I hope maybe to make some new friends . In fact I've come a long way in the last few weeks in terms of web presence!

I have finished knitting the mint green jacket and hat that I started with other week and I will make it up this evening and display with photo tomorrow.

Have managed to do some gardening without messing up my neck too much, so hopefully I am on the mend at last.

I would love to see any photos of the babies wearing my garments if you would like to send them over, always good to see them being worn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x