2 April 2009

Lets get started then

As I'm new to this blogging lark, you'll have to bear with me. I plan to use this to display some of my interests, one of which is knitting. I love to knit, especially little things, so have accumulated quite a collection. At some point I'll add some pictures, well when I work out how too!

My other interest is my garden which does tend to eat into my knitting time during the spring and summer months, but is a good source of exercise. I will also include pictures of my garden which I consider a work in progress...... so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x