2 April 2009

Worked it out.....

Ok so I've worked out how to post pictures. Here is this week's knitting efforts so far. A cute rainbow wool jacket with matching hat and mitts. Suitable for 0-6 months



I have piles of patterns and several stashes of wool in fact, I found a load more that I had put away and conveniently forgotten. Well it doesn't eat anything and the cupboard was empty anyway.... honest. I was planning to dash off some easter chicks but time has run away with me so it doesn't look like I'll manage them, so I'll find another use for the wool. Off now to start a new project



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x