20 May 2009

Bunting galore

Last evening the youngest and I completed our final batch of the 200m of bunting for the forth coming wedding; it looks very jolly if I say so myself. Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you view things, we had enough flags left over to complete a further 50m, so why not have a bit more I say!! I'm sure we can find a use for it. What we will do with 250m of floral bunting after the wedding I can't imagine. Maybe we can go into bunting hire, they certainly charge enough to hire it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x