29 May 2009

The day started early

Up with the lark this morning. My neck was hurting all night, even the tablets and ice pack didn't help! Out for my walk with the youngest at 6:30. We really paced it out and I feel much more awake and ready to face the day. The cuckoo was in good voice too this morning, feel tempted to tell Terry Wogan as he was saying they had all gone away.

Plans for today - washing, bit of housework, then off to the hairdressers for a cut and colour and to catch up on all the gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x