8 May 2009

Lots

I have just spent the last hour weighing and listing my stash, its quite a shock when you see it all out in one place. In fact I actually haven't done it all as I have a stash of coned wool hiding in the top of a wardrobe which I bought to knit a rug using extreme needles. I will do it one day, but they really are ackward until you get the hang of them, plus I've not found the right chair to sit on to knit comfortably.

Do I need to curb my wool buying for a while...... difficult question? Now I know what and how much of each I have, I will try and team it all up with patterns and make inroads into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x