7 May 2009

WIP finished



Got this finished in time for the eldests visit this evening, she's staying over tonight and off to Lord's for the cricket with her Dad tomorrow; lets hope the rain holds off, and England improve their play! Decided against the bag as I felt it was a bit large for a one year old, thought she might strangle herself, the pattern goes up to age 7-8 years. If I have time I may make some little shoes, but I'll see what the opinion is once she's viewed it later.

What shall I knit next? Possibly the wedding garter from the Simply Knitting supplement from a few issues ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x