4 June 2009

Morning campers

Yes, this weekend we are camping and the weather looks like this



I am hoping they have got it wrong, as the weekend weather has changed several times over the last few days, so who knows. We are off to Norfolk for the Grumpy Old B*******'s (GOB) Harley Rally, which will be noisy, boozy and goodness knows what. There will be bands, ride-outs, walks and a hog roast, and as its in fairly close proximity to my parents I will fit in a visit, in fact if it rains I'll more than likely sleep there too.

Started a new knitting project - Sugar Plum Cardi, another Sublime pattern which I've done before, which I'm knitting in Patons Smoothie yarn in a dark pinky/lilac colour. It knits up really quick, completed the back and a front last night. Not sure if I'll take it this weekend, not sure that knitting and Harley rallies really go hand in hand, but then I could start a new trend, maybe Harley beanies, now there's a thought

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x