3 June 2009

Request finished

Last evening I finished Frou Frou for Sophie and I'm very pleased with it.



It is knitted in Sublime baby cashmere merino silk 4ply, beautifully soft. Not the cheapest of baby yarn but worth it for a special occasion. I hope the little miss looks lovely in it. Hopefully she will send me a picture which I can share with you.

My neck this morning though feels like it is made of steel, I guess an evening of making up with my head bent didn't help, still never mind, have an ice pack on it at the moment, and trying to decide what to knit next. So many choices, so much yarn!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x