12 August 2009

9 days to go

Yes, the wedding is nearly upon us. Only 1 day left at work. Then the preparation starts in earnest. I have made myself a large list of things I need to do, take and where it all needs to be, and when. I like to be organised.

My outfit is ready, the shoes kill me, I have attractively been walking around the house in them with ankle socks on, but they still pinch. I have left them today with shoe stretchers in and hope they will feel better when I get home.

The bride and groom currently have colds, better this week than next I say. The maid of honor is still in one piece in Mexico, relaxing on the beach (she's had a cold too), we pick her up at 6:30am on Sunday!

My parents won't be making the wedding as my dad is too poorly, unfortunately he started chemotherapy yesterday. They are very disappointed not to be there but there will be lots of photographs and a video they can see - not the same I know.

On the knitting front I have started the Rib Roy Tank from the Sublime 4ply book, its in a pale lilac/grey and 0-6 months size, hope to have that finished by the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x