24 August 2009

All those little details










As we come down to earth after the wedding, the photographs are starting to appear and the blogs are being updated, the following is on Miss Pickering's blog. Miss Pickering (Simone) was the florist on the day and she created the most amazing floral arrangements, some of which now adorn my house. I've never had so many posh flowers at one time. A big thank you Simone from myself and Peter, you did a great job helping to make Beck and Tim's day perfect.

BTW - the bride and groom have arrived safely in Cape Town this morning for the start of their honeymoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x