29 August 2009

Goal

Today I am proud to annouce that I have reached my goal weight. For those of you that don't know I have been doing the Yours Magazine "reclaim your waist" challenge since January (one of Beck's band of overweight ladies). I have lost 2 stone 4lbs since December but 1 stone 12lbs since starting the challenge. A lady never reveals her weight but I have decided that maybe there are a few more pounds I could drop. The only downside to this weight loss is that some of the new clothes I bought earlier this year are too big, and I have nothing to wear for the upcoming season, so I'll be dropping a few pounds in the purse department too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x