22 September 2009

Always something new to knit

To say I'm addicted to knitting would be harsh; I do however spend alot of time on Ravelry chatting about all things knitting and other things, we really can put the world to rights. We also share projects and its always good when someone completely unknown sends you a lovely message about something you have produced. I have several items that are featured on there now and it gives me a real buzz, yes I know I'm sad. There is also nothing nicer than going through my "stash" which is growing by the day and dreaming about what I'll knit it into. Currently on my pins are a pair of fingerless gloves for Gemma - I hope she likes them

.

I also sewed up a matching hat for the Striped Lily cardigan I finished at the weekend -
Knitting also takes me away from home from time to time. I plan to attend an 'Improve Your Hand Knitting Skills Day School' on 3 October and the Knitting and Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace on 9 October - a source of lots of lovely yarn, buttons and all things knitting, yes I am very excited and so is Rachel who is coming with me, we are driving this year so we don't have to lug it all back on the train!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x