11 September 2009

Something for the weekend

As the weekend is upon us again, we are looking forward to another wedding. This weekend is the turn of Katie and Ashley who get married tomorrow at Olney church at 2pm, it will be good to be on the receiving end this time, rather than running around like a headless chicken as I was 3 weeks ago. Also looking forward to catching up with people I've not seen in a while, and some of those that were at our wedding that I didn't get chance to talk to! We are still eagerly awaiting the release of the wedding photographs having been tempted with just a sample.

I still can't get on with my new glasses, they give me headaches and make my eyes sting, so its looking like I'll be going back with them next week, they feel far to strong - I didn't think I needed new ones anyway.

I'm sporting a fetching plaster on my finger from a custard tin cut - who knew making making trifle could be so hazardous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x