23 December 2009

I'm free....

my work is done, my time's my own until 4 January.

As this year comes racing to a close its time to reflect on the past year, such alot has happened but at the same time where has another year gone.

Highlights of this year have been:
Rebecca and Tim's wedding
Rachel's promotion to Senior Youth Offending Officer
The annoucement that we are to be grandparents in 2010
My weight loss - 33lbs
New friends - my ladies on Ravelry

Low points:
My father's cancer
The loss of 2 friends, one old, the other not so

Things to look forward to in 2010 so far:
The baby of course in June
Lots of concerts booked
My first trip to Switzerland

I hope that whatever you are doing this christmas you have a lovely time and see you in 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x