15 January 2010

12054

that's how many days I have been married to Peter. This equals 33 years, and I have enjoyed every one of them. I woke to these lovely roses this morning



I've been poorly these last few days, had a nasty bug which left me dizzy and sick for two days. I'm feeling much improved today, apart from feeling a bit spaced out. I shall be taking it easy and would like to thank the girls for rushing to my aid on Wednesday, much appreciated - thanks Alex for alerting them to the fact I was ill, and thanks Martin for taking me home - I just hope you didn't pick it up too.

PS - results in from MRI - problem in upper back rather than neck, so referred pain. Physio next week and hopefully no surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x