1 January 2010

A New Year and a new look

Happy New Year- I hope that 2010 brings you good luck and good health something we shouldn't take for granted.

With the new year I decided to give my blog a new look too, hoping that you like it, all comments welcome.

I never make resolutions, what's the point, we break them by the end of January anyway. I have however, lots of hopes and plans for this coming year and I'm hoping that I can make some of them happen, so watch this space.

We've had another light covering of snow today which has made everywhere look tidy again, I just hate that neglected winter garden look. We took ourselves off for a lovely but cold walk and I'm now trying to decide whether to remove christmas from the house. I always feel once new year is here that christmas should be gone!

Once again I wish you all a Happy New Year x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x