6 January 2010

Ok so where is our snow?

woke this morning in anticipation of snow, and not a drop, just more frost and ice, it was -3c so chilly. The forecast says we are due some but I think our little corner of the UK has missed out, and there was me hoping for a day at home knitting.

Currently on my needles - still working on the leaf design blanket, got a bit bored with it, so knocked off a quick beret for Rachel in greys, and also some flower corsages in oddments of cotton, just need to attach the brooch pins to them, should look pretty on a hat, cardi or bag, whatever takes your fancy really - will add pictures when I get home

Here we are - flower corsages


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x