19 February 2010

Comfort Blankets are my favourite at the moment.....

I have knitted this blanket for one of the girls in the Monday Craft group, I hope she likes it.  Its such an easy knit and the results are good, well I think so.  You can knit it with any yarn/needle, start with one stitch and just keep increasing til its the width you want then decrease down the other side.  I've added a bit of detail to one corner and added the large daisy as we know its a girl.  Pattern available here for free Diagonal Comfort Blanket. I now need to finish the Little Pixie Coat that I started last week, before attempting anything else!  But with so many patterns out there the temptation is so great.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x