28 February 2010

An update on the update.....

The Pixie Coat is finished.

I really like the colour, works very well on this unisex jacket, which is a 3-6 months size.  Also 6 pairs of white cotton bootees completed, calling it a day on those.  Now plan to raid my stash to knit another comfort blanket, feel in the need for some mindless knitting. 

Hope you've all had a good weekend, as I write Peter is making a Thai chicken curry and rice for dinner, I like the weekend when he takes over the cooking..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x