6 February 2010

What shall I knit next?



Its been a busy day, we managed 3 hours in the garden (and actually got out yesterday too), though cold and damp finally forced us in, toes and fingers were suffering.  I've baked a banana cake, roasted beetroots, prepared dinner - cottage pie, and spent the afternoon finishing off the playmat, which I'm very pleased with - its aran weight yarn, padded with polyester wadding and backed in a striped cotton fabric.  May actually give myself the evening off......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x