17 March 2010

Baby - update

I realise I've been quiet on the baby front lately. 

Baby J is now 28 weeks along and I am going with Mummy J for her 28 week scan on Friday, very exciting as I'll get to see the scan first hand, hopefully get to hear the heartbeat too if I'm good.  The weeks are going very fast it seems, though not for Mummy J I'm sure. 

I have been watching One Born Every Minute to prepare myself for the birth - I've cried every week so far, I'm a hopeless case.  I'm sure I'll be alright on the night though! I just hope the baby gives me plenty of notice of its arrival, I certainly hate to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x