6 June 2010

Going dotty update....

Remember this from last week, well I have now finished this


 a matching pram blanket


Bit sick of spots, so guess I should get back to the top I was making for myself, though I'm not feeling that enthused right now. 

I have a whole day to myself and am wondering what to do.  Currently the sun is out but the garden is very wet from the overnight rain.  The cyclists left just after 5am, so my day started early.  Their start time from Norwich Cathedral is 7:20am, they hope to do the 100 miles in around 9 hours, so I'm not expecting them home much before 6:30pm as they plan to stop off for a meal on the way home. I hope the weather stays fine for them, though the forecast is not that good, still the rain will keep them cool!!  Will let you know how they get on tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x