17 June 2010

Playing the waiting game....

I like to be punctual. I hate to be kept waiting, its just bad manners, so waiting for this baby is really trying. I think its the not knowing which is the problem. I shall have to have words when it finally gets here. The other problem I have is that we go to Chicago on the 24th and time is running away with us, the youngest daughter had volunteered to go in my place. I rang Virgin yesterday and apparently this late in the game it is deemed a cancellation so the full cost of the holiday would be charged for the name change!! I hate the thought of not being around when my first grandchild is born, so please Baby Jones put in an appearance soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x