8 June 2010

Will it be today?

Today I am hoping to become a grandparent, this is D-Day! Realistically we will just have to wait and see. Baby J can’t and won’t stay in there forever and my bets are on Friday for some reason, but if it wants to come earlier that’s fine by me. I think that midwives should give mum’s an “out by” date rather than a due date then there would be none of this anxiety. I am so looking forward to meeting this little person, as are its Grandfather (Pop) and Aunty Rachel, and I know that its Great Grandparents are keen to add to their totals too.

So folks I’ll keep you posted on developments as they happen and be prepared to be inundated with baby news and pictures.

Note to Baby J – don’t be shy it’s not too bad outside x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x