30 July 2010

Babysitting......

last night I got to babysit our little man.  He was very good, went to bed, slept the whole evening.  Then kept his Mum awake all night. I took ear plugs!!  Anyway I got to spend the day today with him.  We did some jobs for his Mum, then we went to the market.  Lots of old ladies stopped to admire him, I was very proud, especially when 2 ladies thought he was mine!!!!!  I guess their eye sight wasn't so good.  Anyway he was in a very good mood so I got loads to pictures of him, 40 actually, but I won't show you them all!!





I can't believe he is now 6 weeks old.  He's starting to really take interest, we even played peek a boo, hence the smiling face.  His Daddy had his 30th birthday yesterday, hence the reason for the babysit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x