21 October 2010

Baby its cold outside

for the 2nd morning this week we have woken to a sharp frost.  It's cold, but sunny which I don't mind, do we need the frosts so early?  Scarves and gloves have been pulled out, the heating finally on.  Thoughts turn to casseroles and dumplings, warming soups and hot puddings to fill our tummies - and thicken our waistlines!!

All week I have been trying to stave off a cold but I think my body has finally said, its ok, its the weekend you can give in now, nose is running/sneezing and I'm shivery, well thanks for nothing, hate being ill in my own time, its just not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x