27 October 2010

Busy needles

Lots coming off the needles at the moment. 

I finished my 28's cousin 53 scarf, will upload a pic when I take one in decent light. 

Loads of Innocent Smoothie bottle hats for Age Concern, Rachel and I are off to a Knit In this evening to hand them over and knit some more. Will take my camera and get some photos of that too. 

A Rugby romper suit for Rufus to match the cardigan I knitted for Beck, though this has multi striped cuffs and collar to add a bit of bright.



 So busy busy busy............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x