7 December 2010

Are you finding it cold?

Its a bit chilly around here these days -7.5C this morning when I went to work, -2C when I came home, -4C right now.  Just checking through some photographs and see we had snow on the 17th December last year,  which was in its self unusual for us, I'm just thankful that we have missed most of the snow and that we don't live in the north of the UK, I feel so sorry for those trapped in their cars and homes.  Spare a thought for all the emergency services out there, and a special thanks to our local council for keeping the roads gritted so I don't slide to work. I have a feeling its going to be a long winter. However, we are nice and cosy, the wood burner is fired up and I'm just about to make hot chocolate with a dash of Bailey's of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x