22 December 2010

I'm done!

I love a list and today I ticked off the final item.........

Cards written, posted and delivered
Presents bought, wrapped and delivered where necessary
Food shopping done, apart from a few last bits

All thats left to do are the fun bits ..........
Get some flowers and make a display
Baking ...............
.............. finish a bit of knitting

Work will finish tomorrow and then holiday until 4 January, can't wait.  I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and that the weather doesn't hamper your plans too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x