29 January 2011

January's stashbust total

As I mentioned earlier this month I plan to knit from stash and try not to add to it. So far, so good, this month I have used 3,467 yards of yarn and added nothing to it.

The 10 stitch blanket, bottom left is coming on well, but there is still lots to do before its complete. The pram blanket next to it was a project that one of the girls from group was knitting up but she was running low on yarn, so I have finished it off for her using a contrast of cream. I hope she will be happy with it. Everything else has been featured before. I've no on-going requests so will just continue with my blanket, its actually quite addictive. Happy knitting
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. From Facebook

    Megan Macdiarmid I need to learn that technique, will bring yarn to start on Thursday if you have a little time.
    29 January at 20:17

    Sue Speechley no problem, its fun to knit and grows really quickly, see you Thursday
    30 January at 09:55

    .Megan Macdiarmid great: see you there.
    30 January at 10:12 ·

    Pauline Hornsby Me too!
    30 January at 17:28

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x