14 January 2011

Stashbusting in 2011

As you know I have a large stash of yarn and I aim to be good this year. I plan to log my progress through it; I will do a monthly blog entry with all the projects completed for that month, with a tally of amounts used.......... and also any additions. 

So far this month I have completed 4 projects and have a Ten Stitch Blanket on the go which will be a 'pick up and put done project', and I will chart its progress month by month.

Wish me luck and keep me away from the shops!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x