8 January 2011

What a struggle.........

but I have finally finished reading the Blueeyed Boy by Joanne Harris.  I hate to be defeated by a book, so will carry on regardless, but I can honestly say I did not enjoy reading it, so weird, I'm still not sure I actually understand how it ended.  Have discussed it with hubby and he agrees not her best book. 

The only book I can recall putting down without finishing was Double Fault by Lionel Shriver, now that was seriously strange.

Next on my reading list is Barbara Erskine's Time's Legacy, hoping thats a better read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x