1 March 2011

February's stashbust total

I have been fairly good this month

February total: 955yds - IN/ 1,925yds + 835grams OUT
Year to date: 955 yds - IN / 5,392yds + 835g OUT



I finished off the ten stitch blanket from January and then knitted 2 Bunny blanket buddies, a jumper - new born size, and started another ten stitch. I only fell off the wagon once this month with the purchase of 250 grams of Sirdar Snuggly which was a bargain from the charity shop. Currently knitting a matching hat to go with the jumper, then its back to the ten-stitch

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x