16 March 2011

Stitch & Craft Show... or a danger to my stash

It's a nice short working week this week.  We are off to the Stitch & Craft Show at Olympia tomorrow.  Not sure that this will be good for my stashbusting but I have been very good so far this year, and feel that I deserve a bit of retail therapy. 

I've been to the hairdressers this afternoon and providing that its not foggy tomorrow I should hit London with tidy hair.  If you had seen it this morning after our walk, looked like I'd had my fingers in the socket!!

I'm still battling on with the ten stitch blanket, its amazing how much brown/beige/cream yarn I have in my stash so I'm just going to keep on till I run out.  The only problem now is that it makes me really hot whilst knitting it as there is so much on my lap.

My garden is slowly taking shape, still loads to do but the weather this weekend is looking ok so I should be able to get some more tidying done.  The lights have arrived for the garden room, so they should be in place over the weekend too.

Wish me luck for some self control tomorrow. I will photograph my purchases for approval

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the show. As good as you have been about stash busting, I think you really do deserve a treat or two...or ten. Looking forward to the photos

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x