29 March 2011

Too true

I have two calendars on my desk at work; both make me smile for different reasons.

The first is a Year with Rufus and his little face beams at me each morning. The second is an unattractive block calendar from one of my suppliers. Why do you keep it I hear you ask. Well it is a source of useful information; you see each day it has a factoid and a quote.
Today’s factoid is - in 1871 the Royal Albert Hall was opened by Queen Victoria

and today’s quote is - Middle age is when a narrow waist and a broad mind begin to change places.........

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x