15 April 2011

Baby Pack Project

Yesterday we were discussing Baby Pack Project at our knitting group.  I have so many knitted baby items in house that I decided these should go to a useful cause, plus they were taking up valuable drawer space.  I have duly put together a large parcel of blankets, hats and cardigans. I love to knit baby clothes, they are so quick and any excuse to knit is always good. 

I have also joined the Baby Pack Project group on Ravelry too, so have a UK contact for my parcel.

Watch this space for further knitted items for this worthwhile project

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x