6 April 2011

Glorious day




Today has been the best day of the year so far. 22C and sunny. I spent the afternoon in the garden, Peter got the grass cut when he got in so things are starting to look a bit tidier. The cherry blossom is out, and everywhere is coming to life. I need to carry on with the borders and get all the edges trimmed now the grass is cut. The forecast for the next few days is looking good so my afternoon will be taken care of.

Nothing is happening on the garden room as we are awaiting the plasterer, still it is giving us time to work outside. This weekend we need to continue digging out the area for the steps and get the rain barrels in place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x