18 April 2011

Guest Blogger: Audrey - its a hard life



Good evening all, yes its a hard life being a cat. I've found that the roof of Mum's car is the best place to be, warm, sunny and a perfect vantage point to admire her Wisteria. Its been a busy weekend trying to avoid the small person, especially now he is on the move more.  This weekend he bought a brightly coloured brick trolley to chase me with.  Let me tell you I kept out of the way, either down the garden or on Mum and Dad's bed. I hear that he is coming again in a couple of weeks, so I'll need to find somewhere to hide... any suggestions will be warmly welcomed. I really don't know how my half brother puts up with him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x