18 May 2011

Work in Progress (WIP) Wednesday

I decided that I would join the ladies on Ravelry with their WIP Wednesday postings.  This is where we show what we are currently working on. 

As previously mentioned I am working on my third Ten Stitch Blanket, this project is mildly addictive.  I love the way in which it grows and grows without too much effort, TV watching knitting.  You can turn this pattern into anything, bath mat, cushion cover, bedspread, bag, it use is endless.  If you'd like to see more from the designer Frankie Brown then check out her designs here I plan to create more of her designs, in particular the circular Ten Stitch


My blanket has grown somewhat from this photo, it currently weighs in at around 650 grams.  I am working through the blues to get to greys and this will end up as a throw or double bed size depending on how the yarn pans out.  So watch this space for further updates............

Updated photo - 1:30pm

8 comments:

  1. I like the idea of a WIP Wednesday, I think I might steal it for my blog too haha. And I love your blanket! I can't wait to see a picture of it when it's finished.

    www.bursting-at-the-seams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue color. Clicking to enlarge the picture I wondered about the name of the blanket, are there 10 different stitches?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have had this pattern in my fav's for ages now!love the shade of blue you are using!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blanket Funnily enough my WIP post today has my Ten Stitch blanket on it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Each time I see a 10 stitch blanket I fall a little more in love with it!!! I love the colour you have chosen - it's really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blanket is just beautiful! I love the 10-stitch pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in on WIPW! The blanket is gorgeous and the colors you're using are so awesome. I can't believe how much you got done in just today!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks all for your nice comments. Tami, I wish I could knit that fast, the first photo was one I had on Rav from a week ago the 2nd as it stood at yesterday lucnh time

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x