20 August 2011

all about sticks

collecting sticks in Burghley Park

feeding the ducks!!

where's that train? You promised trains......

I looked after Rufus yesterday, the first time in 3 weeks.  Its the longest time I have gone without seeing him.  My welcome was so lovely, I was worried he may have forgotten me.  We had a lovely day. I took him to Stamford train station in hopes of seeing a train, but the wait for the next one was too long for a 14 month little boy, so we went to Burghley Park and collected sticks. Everything is stick, including the tree trunks, he had a great time running round the Princess Diana Memorial garden, which is completely enclosed so I just sat on the bench and watched him. 

Feeding the ducks - apparently the bread was quite old, but it didn't seem to put Rufus off, as you can see the ducks weren't getting a look in.

1 comment:

  1. Glan you had such a happy day. Your little man is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x