23 August 2011

there's more!!


What a haul today!

500grams of the chunky red
640grams of the DK red
400grams of the fawn mix which looks like James Brett Marble chunky
1000grams of the purple mix - yes I know it looks blue - DK and has a mainly wool content by the feel of it.

And what did this little lot cost me........... £10.50

The reds will make the base of, yes you guessed it another ten stitch, in fact most of it will get turned into blankets.

I have to tell you I actually left yarn behind, well 2 bags, but they were mixed bags of oddments, never quite so appealing
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Ah! how yummy. It sounds like an excellent buy! Can't wait to see what you do with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x