4 February 2012

It may be winter outside.....


IT MAY BE WINTER OUTSIDE (BUT IN MY HEART IT'S SPRING)
When the temperature dips
I miss my baby's arms
His tender finger tips
Knows just how to keep me warm

It may be zero degrees
With the snow falling down
But I've got warm and tender love
Just as long as he's around


CHORUS:

It may be winter outside
But in my heart it's spring
How much joy and pleasure Baby
Can one guy bring me ................................

and on it goes, I bought some spring into the kitchen its amazing the difference it makes.
 
Hoping you all manage to keep warm this weekend.  Wrap up and go for a walk its beautiful outside



1 comment:

  1. In the absence of a button I will have to write: Like.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x