11 April 2012

WIP Wednesday again

Its Wednesday again, love these short weeks when you have a bank holiday. 

What's on my needles?

Bunting - using up odds and ends to make this - its for my Easter weekend project which is coming on nicely. I should be able to tell you about it soon.



These have something to do with it too

Natures' work in progress - love the Hosta spikes, and the Chestnut leaves


Whilst I have some time when not working/working outside/knitting, I am managing to do a bit of reading.  I have just finished Suite Francaise by Irene Nemirovsky, an interesting read about life in occupied France and the relationships between the French and Germans. 

My eldest has passed me the next Phillipa Gregory - The Lady of the Rivers - so once I'm into that I don't think alot else will be achieved if her previous books are anything to go by.

Remember to stop by at Tamis, Yarn Along and KCCO

5 comments:

  1. That bunting is going to be gorgeous! Our histats our poking up too.. soon!

    I found you through Frontier Dreams' KCCO. Here is my project of the week: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/04/how-to-tuesday-bunnys-birthday-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm....Sue is being mysterious on us!
    The last book I read (at least a year and a half ago...I have been really really bad)...was Suite Francaise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cheerful bunting! Great colour choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knitted bunting - what a fab idea! I just posted something about a load of free yarn I was given that I don't know what to do with - this could be a great variation on the granny square!

    I love your photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colours of the bunting too. It will be very cheerful when finished.

    I really must sort myself out and join the WIP Wednesdays too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x