29 October 2012

Autumn Walk

Saturday started out bright, cold and sunny, which after a week of gloom was a great change, here are a few pictures of what we saw along the way.  The day did end up wet - we got soaked walking back




Because with my concussion (I'm feeling better thanks) no liquid refreshment in the pub so we went for tea and scones in the Riverside Tea Rooms in St Ives - very civilised.  




They hire out the vintage china.  I should, I still have all the china I collected for Beck & Tim's wedding its quite a popular wedding theme - remember these





3 comments:

  1. Oh my...that's quite the teacup collection!
    And civilized looks quite wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teacups are so beautiful! I wish I would have had access to something like this for my wedding reception! It's so classy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea and scones! How wonderful! That arrangement of assorted tea cups reminds me of a tradition at my sister's boarding school where they have a senior class (sixes) tea, they have a huge collection of tea cups, none of them match and every year the graduating class donates a new one to the collection. I'm so glad to hear that you are on the mend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x