12 October 2012

Well ladies.....

........ I only bought buttons (for Beck), ribbon and tags.  That's it.  No yarn, can you believe it?  I am actually in shock.  Just didn't see anything that grabbed my fancy.

We did see some hideously expensive yarn, Qiviut - Musk Ox Wool which was £96.00 for a 58 grams skein of yarn!! Too rich for me.  There was also Buffalo which was £70.00 for 50 grams, but even that is far too much. Who actually pays that much for yarn, no one I know and that's a fact.....


3 comments:

  1. Did you get to fondle the crazy expensive yarn??? I am really intrigued as to what it would feel like to cost that much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, did you try and touch the rediculously expensive yarn? I would have gone for it because it had better feel different from other similar yarns

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed with your good judgement!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment, they are always appreciated, whether good or bad!! I like to respond to comments with an individual reply, so make sure your e-mail address is visible in your profile. I can't send a response to "no-reply" bloggers.

Yours in friendship, Sue x